How We Can Help
If you’re thinking of selling your home, you should speak to a realtor. A realtor can provide great information such as current market conditions, neighborhood recommendations, and provide the best strategies to sell your home promptly and for the right price. The McDowell Real Estate Group will work with you
- to best understand the selling process
- provide the broadest marketing exposure possible for your property
- will respond to your calls without delay
- and will provide unbeatable experience to make your sale a success.
Preparing to Sell
There are things that you can do to better prepare your home to sell. Some of these are as simple as mowing the lawn and cleaning the windows, while others can be more involved like painting the exterior of your home and power washing the patio. The McDowell Real Estate Group, Your Real Estate Concierge, is here to handle these tasks for you. Contact us for a more thorough list of all of the things we can do to help your home sell quickly and for the best price.
We recommend that you work with an inspector that is a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), as these inspectors are highly qualified and reliable. The inspectors will guide you through the process, but as a seller, you are responsible for a few things as well.
- You must be prepared to answer questions on all systems in your house
- You must be prepared to answer any environmental issues that a buyer would be concerned about, such as lead paint or radon.
- You are responsible for providing records on the structural elements of your house.
The McDowell Real Estate Group has a great checklist to make sure you are fully prepared to sell your home. Having this information compiled before a buyer is found is helpful for everyone within the process. If you would like to receive our Home Inspection Checklist, please visit the Contact Us page.
Staging Your Home
Staging your house may feel strange as it most likely won’t look the way you live in your home, that’s because a staged home is designed to allow the buyers to see themselves living within the space. Fewer family photos, toys are nicely put away, items under beds are tidy and the best life is featured with hammocks in the backyard, reading nooks look cozy and a dining room that shows the parties they could host. Visit our Contact Us page to receive our Staging 101 Guide to make your home sell faster.